Mar 15, 2010

This Goes Out To All The Flakes

Even though spring has almost here, my bleary eyes being the proof of daylight savings, I know there are many of you out there, like me, who are still showing the scars of a long, cold, dry winter.  If you have been blessed with naturally dewy skin and do not wake up to flaking chins and a face that tightens immediately after washing, there is no need to read any further.  You are the lucky ones...  For those of you who are like me and can't get greasy if they try, I have found the answer you have been looking for


Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream

This stuff cured me of all tightness and flaking this winter, so I had to share.  I put it on at night (under a Retin lotion to keep those cells turning over!) and in the morning (under another lotion with SPF, which goes under tinted moisturizer - I'm telling you, I'm like the Sahara).  I've always tried heavy, thick creams, but this is deceptively light and the dewiness lasts all day.  I am not being paid for this endorsement, but Olay if you are listening, I would happily take a thank you in the form of truckloads of this stuff! 
May all your Mondays be dewy.

No comments: