Apr 6, 2010

Summer Scouting

I haven't switched out my winter clothes with summer yet, but I really need to before I start buying anything new.  I have clothing amnesia from year to year and undoubtedly will bring home new things that are very similar to what I already have - "oh, I forgot about those white jeans I got last August at 75% off - they look very similar to the ones I just ordered" - whoops!  So I'm just scouting things out until I can get to it...promise.  Here are just a few things on my list - 

I love this oxford dress from L.L. Bean's new Signature line.  Shirtdresses are so versatile - they look effortless yet polished.  Sometimes I have a problem finding them long enough though but this one looks like it hits at the perfect right above the knee spot. 

I'd pair it with this belt to add some interest


and these wedges for some color and fun.

1 comment:

julia said...

Yes! i too am a fan of the shirt dress. i also love the polo dress.
julie