Apr 30, 2010

Lonny find

Last week, my mom was lucky enough to swing by the Pottery Barn outlet on her way from visiting my stepsister in Ohio.  As we tried to shop via the phone - me "Go to rugs.  What do they have?", her - "They have like 400 rugs, what are you looking for?", me - "I don't know, something awesome?  Describe them, please."  As she was trying to describe each lamp in the store, she mentioned tortoiseshell lamps she found for $40 each.  This image flashed in my mind:



I know everyone has seen Editor-in-Chief Michelle Adam's spread of her own home in the newest issue of Lonny and this was one of my favorites.  I remembered Alaina's post where she discovered it was from good old Pottery Barn, not Neimans.

Needless to say, two will be making their way into my home shortly!  If you live near a PB outlet, run, don't walk.  If you live near the one in Ohio, there's still one left.  Good luck.

No comments: